ADVERTISING IN THE EUGENE HEALTH GUIDE
Eugene Health Guide is a print an online magazine designed to help people discover and support healthy choices in Lane County. We are a collective of wellness practitioners in the Pacific Northwest, promoting a healthy lifestyle through nutrition, fitness, self care, mindfulness and connecting to nature.
Awesome things the Eugene Health Guide offers your business:
• Our print and online magazine, will come out twice a year, in the Spring and Fall; and our goal is to print 20,000 to 25,000 copies bi-annually - depending on sponsorship - to be direct mailed to Lane Country residents and distributed to local businesses.
• Our Guides will be out in the community for a full 6 months and will be stocked and restocked several times.
• Our readers are healthy, active, and interested in more ways to improve their health - they are community minded and love to support local businesses.
• Your ad can also be a Wellness Coupon available in print and downloaded online for readers to use as Mobile Coupons.
• Use our Eugene Health Guide Meetup to promote your events.
• Your investment in advertising goes directly into printing and distributing the guide.
• Our printer is FSC certified, showing they’re doing all they can to ensure that our world’s forests are nurtured and protected. Our guide is 10-30% PCW (post-consumer waste) Recycled paper. All of our paper is Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) a process removing harmful aspects from previous pulp bleaching process, further protecting our environment!
Direct Mail proven to be the most effective marketing today!
According to the Edelman Trust Barometer…
• Direct Mail is trusted by 68% of people surveyed who said they trusted what they read in a mailed magazine and trusted the brands that were seen in direct mailers.
• Trust in social media ranks only 41 percent currently. Thanks to data breaches and consumer distrust, 59 percent of people do not trust social media and wealthier clientele are leaving Social Media sites in droves, 43% have deleted one or more social media accounts this year.
• According to Small Biz Trends research, brand recall was 76% higher from reading mailers than seeing a brand online.
Best ROI! Return on your Investment
• Response rate of Direct Mail is winning at 23%
• Email marketing ranks at 7% and Online marketing rates at 4%; according to a study by Dun & Bradstreet small business solutions 2/2019.
Beyond Body Healing Arts
"Being a part of the EHG has been a more enriching experience than I ever would have thought advertising would be. This is more than just advertising it’s bringing the community of conscious, health oriented people together.'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together' We can all go further when we are together!"
The Breakfast Cure
“At Breakfast Cure we love the Eugene Health Guide! Since we were featured in the first issue, we’ve had a bunch of new local customers who have become true fans of congee in the morning. Our favorite part is all the great friends we’ve made through the fun events hosted by Eugene Health Guide. Congratulations on a great first issue. You’ve made admirers out of all of us at Breakfast Cure!”
5 Simple Steps to Advertising with Eugene Health Guide
We will email details to start your ad and to get the most out of your ad space and membership.
Design your Ad with one of our fabulous Ad Designers, AD Design is FREE!!!
Review your Advertisement and approve.
See your beautiful Ad in print in Eugene Health Guide & get new clients!
See the Printed EHG, check out our beautiful ads
Topsy Blends Apothecary
“I’ve been involved in the wellness community for years and searching for something like the Eugene Health Guide to promote my aromatherapy business. Finally - a Eugene magazine that focuses on health and wellness! I love being a part of the EHG. Since the first edition has been out, customers I wouldn’t have been able to reach alone, are finding my apothecary! Thank you, EHG! I can’t wait for the second edition!”
"As a business owner, raising awareness of what we do is one of my biggest challenges. The Eugene Health Guide has been an excellent way for me to reach out to our local community. I noticed an increase in phone calls and inquiries almost immediately!”