- Eugene Health Guide 1/2 Page Ad
- 7.375”wide x 4.875” tall
- Includes listing in print and online directory
- Professional ad design included!
Eugene Health Guide 1/2 Page Display Ad
Eugene Health Guide is a print an online magazine designed to help people discover and support healthy choices in Lane County. We are a collective of wellness practitioners in the Pacific Northwest, promoting a healthy lifestyle through nutrition, fitness, self care, mindfulness and connecting to nature.
• Our print and online magazine, will come out twice a year, in the Spring and Fall; and our goal is to print 20,000 to 25,000 copies bi-annually - depending on sponsorship - to be direct mailed to Lane Country residents and distributed to local businesses.
• Our Guides will be out in the community for a full 6 months and will be stocked and restocked several times.
• Our readers are healthy, active, and interested in more ways to improve their health - they are community minded and love to support local businesses.
• Your ad can also be a Wellness Coupon available in print and downloaded online for readers touse as Mobile Coupons.
• Use our Eugene Health Guide Meetup to promote your events, with active members, who will come out and support you.
• We promote your business, events & sales on our Eugene Health Guide Social Media.
• Your investment in advertising goes directly into printing and distributing the guide.
• Our printer is FSC certified, showing they’re doing all they can to ensure that our world’s forests are nurtured and protected. Our guide is 10-30% PCW (post-consumer waste) Recycled paper. All of our paper is Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) a process removing harmful aspects from previous pulp bleaching process, further protecting our environment!